Tuesday, November 13, 2012

female OL neighbor girl dress up

female OL neighbor girl dress upMy neighbor has a OL female neighbor girl dress up leisure autumn three piece set I smile, do you remember?Although I have grown up, but I still remember you and me.The body is black and white with your favorite color, vertical stripes and pony is I'm thin, clean and beautiful temperament, only hope you see at this time I will be silly, trance, bounced run over, take my hand, brilliant smile.Fashion ladies of leisure personality seven dress junior you said, love my pure, next I whenever desire to preserve this pure.You see, pure tone is so clean and fresh, delicate patterns and pleated lace is very quiet and elegant,it fashion hong kong, and ah, my sleeve never like childhood as dirty, at this time you should not laugh at me for it, now, is it right? Smile's allure.?Beaded Flower Lantern Sleeve Sweater you said you were my little princess, I change the commuter dress, put on your favorite love feeling.Beaded flowers around my neck rings, like a child you wreath.Puff sleeve skirt and give me back the ignorant youth, you will not feel, time without hurting your little princess, now I like me, the matched red?The temperament of leisure windbreaker my naughty watching you, watching you puzzled eyes, you must be thinking "that is my little sister?"Ha ha, you see my smiling expression can be determined!While wearing the temperament of leisure jacket,fashion asian, elegant and the lady, but I am still your little sister, is still that you naughty little sister.Slim long-sleeved short leather look!Now I am wearing army green leather, unique cut, special design, the hem of the elegant, upper body strength.Mature and beautiful, and now you can't resist my charm, because of your little sister has grown into a small elegant woman.Slim long-sleeved jacket love cry don't love cry,i.t hong kong fashion, do I look cool expression, is not installed!I am a slim black coat, simple and comfortable, grand and magnificent, is it right? Overturned my image in your heart?This is my now, like you handsome, than you are handsome!Fashion all-match leather caprice?Armani all-match fur, red color as you like peaches, clean cut like handsome boy character, cheerful.But still I wayward wayward, cool, because of you, I am not afraid of anything, hey hey.My neighbor has a

No comments:

Post a Comment